Vault of Experts featuring James Goddard
Mastering Social Media to Grow Your Business & Profits
The way the business world communicates is changing.
Those that change with it the quickest will reap the benefits!
Learn what to use and how to get the buyers and sellers to contact you!
1. What Social Media to use.
2. How to use them properly for Real Estate
3. The best ways to get the buyers and sellers
4. A beneficial weekly business plan
5. No reason to do over 50% of the mailings
6. How to use Social Media to increase your sales
7. How this is changing the way we do business and how you want to be a part of it!
James Goddard enjoyed success from a very early age even though his upbringing wouldn’t be considered a success formula. At 25, he purchased his first business, which he sold in less than a year for twice what he paid.
As he took this journey of success, he was amazed at how others did not understand and refused to do simple changes to increase their own success. Today, it is his passion and joy to give the world his secrets of having a beautiful and successful life one dreams of.
In early 2009, James retired from Real Estate. Today he focuses his energy and efforts on helping others to succeed to record heights with ease. His dedication has taken him to 20 states and numerous conferences. He has met many talented people and brings in success tips from them also. The way we do business amongst each other is changing. Learn more and see video here> JamesGoddard.com
As an AGENT:
• 1995 Top agent in the state in closed transactions for Prudential
• 1995 In on 10% of sales in Cheshire County
• 1999-2001 Top agent in the state in closed transactions for Coldwell Banker
• 2008 Top agent in the state in closed transactions for Coldwell Banker Residential brokerage
As a MANAGER:
• 1996-2006 Quadrupled company sales
As an OWNER:
• Purchased part of Coldwell Banker Ashton Kilgore Realty Inc. in 1996 and sold in 2006 for 12 times the purchased price.
In 2008, as the average agents’ income went down 30%, James’ went up 15% and he worked less!