What’s Tony Johnson’s opinion of managing some contractors: ‘It’s like herding cats towards a bathtub.’
However, when you possess effective communication skills, you can build a team of trustworthy, reliable contractors for efficient rehabs and house flipping, and fast rental property repairs for a systematic and peaceful process.
And when you can properly screen and negotiate with contractors its also a profitable and rewarding experience. A one-time contractor himself, Tony has now blazed a path of profits from rehabbing and flipping houses instead of swinging a hammer.
In this Hot Seat Sessions you can hear the typical responses by the contractor on the phone during screening and on-site so you’re prepared with the right things to say and ask.
Then get the real-life strategies for planning the actual contract negotiations and to ensure that you get the best deal and quality of work for your money as Fort Wayne REIA™ alumni Jay Redding and REIA president Scott FladHammer sit in to provide insights and hilarious examples from their years of dealing with contractors.
THIS SESSION SHOWS YOU HOW TO:
- Top Reasons and Ways to Ask for a Discount
- Define Any Time Constraints and Benchmarks
- The Best Negotiating Tactics with Contractors
- Items other than price that you can negotiate
- Find Quality Contractors at a Reasonable Price
- Questions To Ask and Red Flags To Watch Out For
- Dialogue you can use for peaceful, profitable rehab and repairs
- Detailed Steps to handle problem contractors and reward good ones
Here’s what you get…
Audio MP3 Download
Beginner to Advanced
IN THE HOT SEAT:
Log in to find, interview and negotiate with contractors
See how to find, interview and negotiate with contractors:
NEVER INVEST ALONE
Build your investing team with Scott FladHammer's personal rolodex of real estate suppliers, people and products needed to start, build and run a profitable investing business. Get the Business in a Box database Dream Team Directory