When banks were lending real estate investors needed the 3 Golden Cs: Credit, Capacity and Collateral. But now banks are not banking much anymore- they are not lending! Even with property prices are historically low.
That’s why Private Money loans can be a great win-win-win scenario. The borrower wins with a loan they desire, and the private money lender and the investor wins because they can create an opportunity to earn an above average return.
PRIVATE MONEY UNLOCKS DOORS FOR MORE DEALS
Private Money Lending is the business of lending money, usually secured by real estate, through private individuals.
These individuals could have funds to invest by themselves or with others who pool their money to fund private money loans, generally secured by real estate. Finding the right private individual to fund your loan in 2020 can be tricky to do on your own because private loans are not “cookie cutter”, nor are the people who provide you the funds:
- No credit report is required
- Take on more loans to buy-n-hold
- Avoid closing costs and junk fees
- Close quickly & make all-cash offers
- Exit strategies will be faster and more profitable
- You can buy houses that the banks aren’t willing to finance
LEARN HOW TO ASK FOR PRIVATE MONEY
It’s extremely difficult to be successful and profitable in today’s real estate market without funding. Now you can learn how to get a Private Money Lender so funding is a phone call away – just like ordering a pizza.
Learn the best ways to find these lenders and how private money expert Alan Cowgill raises capital to invest in real estate and the REI tools he uses. Knowing this information is what is needed to prosper in this real estate market and Alan shares his secrets to success in this Fort Wayne REIA™ training.
Private money can reduce your payments, increase your confidence, and give you tremendous buying power as a cash buyer without the need for your own money or credit. But you need to line up your Fort Wayne Private Money via your private lenders in advance, so you’ll have the money when you need it. Real estate in 2020 requires a substantial edge. We’ll show you how!
Scott FladHammer, Fort Wayne REIA™ president
IN THIS PRIVATE MONEY INTERVIEW YOU’LL LEARN:
- Alan’s hot date that got him fired up on real estate
- what private money is and why investors love it
- his 1st private money ‘sugar mamma’
- The ’30 day – 3 touch rule’ to get private money legally
- advice for newbies and pros for this market
Bigger Profits and Better Deals by Finding and Using Private Lenders
Beginner to Advanced
LOG IN TO GET THE MONEY
FEATURING ALAN COWGILL
An adjunct Professor at Clark State University, Alan Cowgill has been a full-time Real Estate Investor Since 1995, investing in single family and small multi-family properties in Ohio. And he uses mainly Private Lenders, not banks; to fund his deals. By doing this, he has created his own private bank of private lender funds.
With a BS Degree in Business Management and over a quarter century experience in business management, Alan shows new and seasoned real estate investors how to find private lenders for their own real estate business. In addition, Alan:
• Is a published author not only for Real Estate but also in American Industry.
• Featured in Business Section of the Springfield News-Sun newspaper
• Published Author including contributions by Donald Trump.
• Business trainer and consultant.
• Appeared on a twenty-eight minute real estate infomercial that is shown nationwide.
And best of all, Alan is married and the father of 3 children.
Learn the complete private money fundamentals to find and use private lenders when you log in here
Membership Has Its Advantages
Connect with a caring, local community, get area-specific training courses and meet the top real estate talent in Fort Wayne... all in one place. See even more advantages »