Imagine Meeting Local Real Estate Success Stories in a Safe Environment Who Freely Share What it Really Takes to Make It In Real Estate
Real estate newbies and seasoned professionals are saying “these real estate events are the most important appointment on my calendar!” for good reason: because this is the best way to connect with smart, like-minded newbies and professionals in a nurturing environment to accomplish what you want.
Discover for yourself that the folks who are members have developed a caring community. Those with the cut-throat, win-at-all-cost mentality are either not asked back or feel so conflicted that they stop attending. From those just starting to some of the biggest investors in Indiana and Ohio gladly share new ideas, practical education and real-world inspiration to bust fears and ruts for success, fun and profits in all areas of real estate investing so you can:
- Know what’s working and mistakes to avoid
- Meet people making money in real estate
- Build a buyers list + forge joint ventures
- Connect with Indiana + Ohio real estate experts
- Get educated on the local market and laws
THE FAST TRACK
Step outside of your comfort zone and get around other ambitious entrepreneurs, landlords, wholesalers, property managers, loan officers, and newbies to network, learn and make money.
We have seen numerous connections take place at real estate events where an attendee will meet the perfect person, the missing link in their business like a private money lender, a contractor, a cash buyer or joint venture partner, and by just showing up the connection made was worth $1000, $5000, or more. The event is only 3 hours long. How many places can you make several thousand dollars in three hours? All for simply showing up. Woody Allen said “80 percent of success is just showing up” because it’s easier to make significant progress towards your goals if you simply show up to do it.
WHAT MAKES THE REIA EVENT SO
Powerful for Real Estate Investors
1. REIA is built from the ground up by successful Indiana real estate investors to protect and serve the next generation of investors in our community. Because of the vast network, experience and contacts of the REIA alumni we can bring together the perfect elements of local resources, talented teachers and the supporting team of professionals needed to complete and compliment your real estate investing business.
2. The LIVE Main Event™ consists of four key elements specific to real estate investing, with each element helping you overcome fears, take action, getting the needed education, and connecting you to the investor community and resources to achieve financial independence. Our most successful local alumni and pre-screened national experts teach, train and explain these crucial areas of real estate investing, business and property management.
3. At the event you can tap the membership you may have otherwise never got a chance to meet. Real Estate is market-specific in terms of pricing, laws, and economy. So, unlike the stock market, where a person in California who buys a stock in Apple pays the same as the person in New York, investing in real estate is specific to your area. That is why real estate coaching or forums from people outside of your area do not help much: they cannot become familiar (if they are honest about it) with the pricing, laws, and economy of every county in the country.
That is why asking a local expert in the field of landlording, rehabbing, flipping or wholesaling about the our specific market is perhaps the biggest way to get started in real estate and for season investors to stay viable and make it to the next level.
4. You’re empowered by community therapy. Don’t laugh. It can be tough to be on a path of financial freedom while your friends and family go to work, get into debt and retire broke 1 . When you are surrounded by others who are walking towards similar goals you feel understood, you’re not groping your way in the darkness.
It was reported by Psychology Today that feeling understood is even more important than feeling loved 2. You also experience more satisfaction in your business and personal relationships when you show others your true self — flaws and all. This can happen at REIA events because the setting is small enough to be intimate and we maintain a safe, nurturing environment where people can share and grow.
By allowing others see you as you want and need to be seen verify your sense of self and instills your goals. It assures you that who you believe you are is understandable and justified. To feel truly ‘gotten’ is to feel deeply, rewardingly validated.
We’ve been there; we know what it’s like to wrestle with frustrations. REIA can provide honest answers to your tough questions so you can be confident and take action in a safe direction towards your goals, to help you get from where you are now to where you need to be.
THE RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.
By combining our nurturing environment and expert education you can see the success stories, recommendations and positive reviews of our members. After every LIVE Main Event someone will say ‘that pure gold’ or ‘that is exactly what I needed to hear’ and ‘This is the most valuable place I have ever found for solid answers and education about may local market and inspiration for my business’.
You’ll find both newbie investors and friendly, successful investors who are surviving, thriving veterans of huge market busts and booms, who can share their first-hand experience of starting, failing and succeeding in the Indiana real estate investing profession.
Opportunity waits for no one
Reserve Your Seat
for the LIVE Main Event Saturday January 21st
Through this exclusive network offer, you and a guest may attend for free but seating is limited so you must be early to reserve your seats. Doesn’t it make sense that someone who arrives at the door of opportunity has more success than someone just sitting at home? So when you attend you’ll receive a special guest gift as our way of encouraging you to invest the effort it takes to show up. Showing up also means starting. So increase your chances by 80%… Show Up!
Q. Is there a seat available for me?
A: If not we will contact you.
Q. Am I guaranteed a seat if I RSVP today?
1. Survey finds 42% Americans retire broke [link]
2. Feeling Understood — Even More Important Than Feeling Loved? [link]