As one of the youngest members of Fort Wayne REIA Kyle is a numbers guy (B.S. in Mathematics and Theoretical Physics) and that helps him analyze deals. His goal is to own ten single family rentals and have a autonomous business.
Indiana college student and investor Kyle Luithly is crushing it in real estate by working smart and playing to his strengths. But as busy as he is Kyle still took time for this showcase. Check out what Kyle does can provide ideas, inspiration and education to grow personally and business.
In this Showcase meet Kyle Luithly and:
- how you can help Kyle find rentals
- hear his most important investing and business lessons
- see he’s taking action to be the best with awesome mentors
- get all the scoop on what’s new with Kyle Luithly’s business
- his idea of creating residual income that will stand the test of time
Listening to this Showcase is a great way to plug in to Kyle Luithly’s new business opportunities and see how you could partner with his exciting plans.
If you value an organization that focuses on its membership’s success, promotes best business practices and places a high value on relationship building, with an end goal of enhancing our knowledge and growing our businesses together in a safe, caring environment, consider investing in a REIA membership.
Connect with Kyle in the Investor Directory