MASTER LANDLORD TENANT
RELATIONS and NEGOTIATIONS
For long-term peace & profits
The landlord-tenant relationship is often perceived as adversarial. And like many myths there is some reality in that perception.
The successful Landlord however, respects and values his tenants as a source of consistent, passive income. Not surprisingly his tenant relations are, more often than not, a peaceful, profitable joint-venture.
PROFITABLE COMMUNICATION and NEGOTIATION
Happy tenants leads too lower turn over, less fees, less problems. And happy tenants will also help make your company reputable; a good name in the eyes of the tenant is not easy to come by. So, how do you get into that position?
THIS SESSION SHOWS YOU HOW TO:
- Make rental property more profitable
- To quickly finding and screening tenants
- Real life examples of the long-term Landlord-Tenant relations
- Detailed Steps to handle problem tenants and reward good ones
- Dialogue and behaviors for peaceful, profitable property management
Audio MP3 Download
Beginner to Advanced
LOG IN to MASTER LANDLORD-TENANT NEGOTIATIONS
Membership Has Its Advantages
Connect with a caring, local community, get area-specific training courses and meet the top real estate talent in Fort Wayne... all in one place. See even more advantages »